- Participate in a grassroots coalition working to improve student achievement in Southeast Seattle
- Strengthen the engagement and influence of communities of color in education
- Priority admission to events and programs with limited space, such as Advocacy and Policy Cohorts
- Connect with other like-minded organizations and people committed to our children’s future
- Join together in advocacy for better equitable that benefits children and families
- Gain visibility for your organization and work
At present, there is no charge to join.
To join us, please complete a SESEC partnership form.
PARTNERS: Partners support SESEC’s mission and may be organizations or individuals. Partner organizations will send a representative to at least 3 general meetings a year, and participate in committee meetings and activities as possible.
PARTNERS agree to:
- Support SESEC’s mission, values, principles, and strategies
- Refer other potential partner organizations as appropriate
- Allow SESEC to use the partner organization’s name in advocacy efforts and marketing and outreach material
DEFINITION OF SOUTHEAST SEATTLE: I-90 South to City of Seattle border. East of I-5 to Lake Washington.